More in this category
- 1. Floor grinders
- Single-disc grinder Edco S-EC WL
- Dual-disc grinder Edco 2-EC WL
- Edge grinder Edco TMC-7 WL
- Single-disc grinder SPE DFG280
- 2. Scarifiers
- Concrete milling machine Edco CPL-8
- Concrete milling machine Edco CPM-8
- Concrete milling machine Edco CPM-8 - 220V
- Concrete milling machine Edco CPM-10
- 3. Floor Saws
- Concrete surface saw Oscar Ø 350
- Concrete surface saw Oscar Ø 500
- Floor saw compact Edco KL-14 (350)
- Floor saw Edco DS-18 (450)
- 4. Power trowels
- Power trowel Bartell Ø 600
- Power trowel Bartell Ø 900
- Power trowel Bartell Ø 600 - 220V electric
- 5. Chisel scalers
- Air-Power Chisel Scaler 60cm
- Air-Power Chisel Scaler 145cm
- Air-Power Chisel Scaler Ergo 145cm
Single-disc grinder Edco S-EC WL
03198 New generation of single-disc grinders
The modern day Concrete Floor Grinder was invented and is constantly improved by EDCO. The Wedge-Less Floor Grinders combine leveling systems, better dust control, and new accessories to create superior surface preparation machines.
GRIND WEDGE-LESS: The need for wooden wedges goes away with EDCO’s NEW Slide-On Accessories.
GRIND LEVEL: Using EDCO’s exclusive Leveling System you can adjust the machine’s height, use a wide range of accessories, and truly grind level. Level grinding is quicker, smoother, easier on the operator , and increases accessory life.
VELCRO DUST SHROUD: This new heavy-duty Velcro Dust Shroud makes dust prevention easier. Simply readjust the shroud according to the height of the accessory being used.
Multi-Vac port for use with 2″ or 3″ vacuum hose
26 cm working width will grind approximately 18-23 m² per hour at 0,8 mm. Includes 1 magnetic multi-accessory disc, which accept Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other wedgeless grinder accessories.
3 grinding accessories required per loading.
Use of the old style grinding stones with wedges is still possible by using the adapter blocs.
* Production grinding and floor cleaning on large or small surface areas
* Light grinding or cleaning of concrete surfaces
* Leveling uneven joints
* Removing mastics, thin-set, high spots, epoxies and urethanes
* Lightly texturing slippery concrete surfaces
230V - 9,4 Amps
1 3/4 HP
Std "V" Belt
Dimensions:112 x 56 x 101 cm